10 Best 32-Inch Monitors for Graphic Design To Buy Now
Create artwork with the best 32 inch monitor for graphic design and see the difference.
As a graphic designer, for your work to get noticed and be remembered for potential future business, your quality of work has to stand out far above your competition’s work.
Apart from your level of skill, a quality monitor will help you produce outstanding work.
Graphic designers look for monitors that will decrease the strain on their eyes because of long hours staring at the screen.
Other important specs to take into consideration would be the resolution, color accuracy, and comfort of the monitor.
In addition, a budget-friendly monitor is a big plus.
Before taking the plunge and settling on the first one you come across, it is highly recommended you dig a little.
So some research, and read some reviews so you can make a better-informed decision.
It’s a lot of information to look up and compare,.
So, why not start here where we have curated options for the ten best 32 inch monitor for graphic design available on Amazon.
Table of Contents
1. Dell U-Series 32-Inch Screen U3219Q
Dell has done it again, bringing their great level of quality to this easy and efficient 32″, 4k UHD LED-lit monitor.
Below is a list of all the great perks and features this monitor has to offer that puts it on this list.
Pros & Benefits:
- 3840×2160 Ultra HD, 4K resolution, allows you to experience details 4 x more than Full HD.
- The world’s first 31.5″ 4k Ultra HD monitor with VESA certified Display HDR 400i with HDR content playback suppor
- Your videos will reflect realistic and vivid colors from the get-go.
- It is pre-calibrated at 99% sRGB coverage with an accuracy of Delta-E ≤ to 2 along with 95% DCI-P3 and 99% Rec. 709 color coverage.
- A peak brightness of 400 nits, a color depth of 1.07 billion colors, and a high contrast ratio
- All to intensify the bright whites and darkest dark colors.
- This monitor has a USB Type-C port and delivers up to 90W of power.
- It creates a single solution to transmitting data, video, and audio at a faster rate, all while simultaneously charging your device.
- See content from two different computer sources at the same time with Picture-In-Picture (PIP) and Picture-By-Picture (PBP) features, making multitasking easier.
- The convenient KVM feature (Keyboard, Video, and Mouse) allows you to switch between applications from two computers on your screen and work on your content using only one keyboard and mouse.
- The Easy Arrange feature on the Dell Display Manager software enables you to select from predefined templates, making work faster and more convenient.
- Auto-restore is a handy feature that remembers where you left off while you tile and arrange your applications between working on your content.
- Increase your productivity with a comfortable and adjustable design.
- Swivel, pivot, tilt, rotate, and adjust the height of the monitor.
- Enjoy an expansive viewing experience with the Dell InfinityEdge, a virtually borderless, edge-to-edge display.
- The ComfortView feature lessens the harmful blue light emissions.
- It is flicker-free, designed to optimize eye comfort even over long viewing periods.
- Available ports and slots include: AC Power connector, Stand lock, HDMI port, DisplayPort In, USB-C, Audio Line Out, etc.
- It is also a Climate Pledge Friendly product.
- It has a Silver product sustainability certification, committed to helping preserve the natural world.
2. BenQ 32 inch, 4K UHD Monitor PD3200U
The BenQ 32″ 4K UHD monitor offers extraordinary clarity of fine details and lifelike color, giving graphic designers creative confidence to produce top-quality work.
Pros & Benefits:
- Offers AQColor technology
- Comes color calibrated from the factory and is Calman Verified and Pantone Validated, giving you confidence in your color.
- Dual View allows you to view files side-by-side and showcase your designs in two modes simultaneously.
- Specialized CAD/CAM, Darkroom, or Animation Display modes allow you to easily compare photos and videos on one screen.
- Animation mode enhances the clarity of dark areas without overexposing bright regions in 3D animation.
- CAD/CAM mode provides a great contrast of lines and shapes for technical illustrations.
- It offers ergonomic features to tilt, twist, rotate between landscape and portrait, and adjust the height.
- The KVM switch (Keyboard, Video, and Mouse) enables you to move between files, videos, or photos from two different PCs using one screen.
- Eye care technology and Zero flicker prevent eye strain, fatigue
- Brightness Intelligence automatically adjusts your screen brightness depending on your surroundings. Brightness: 350 cd/㎡.
- 3840×2160 4K UHD resolution makes graphics, photos, videos, visual effects, and animations look incredible.
- Display Pilot proprietary software offers more convenience and flexibility with a simple workflow.
- The BenQ PD3200U is a VESA wall mountable.
3. Apple 32-inch Pro Display XDR
Apple brings the professional graphics industry the first 6K retina display ever (at a price), with a wide viewing angle LED screen displaying exceptional colors.
Pros & Benefits:
- 32″ LED display with 6016 x 3384 pixels, 6K retina resolution.
- Advanced LED technology, Pro Display XDR (Extreme Dynamic Range), dramatically reduces blooming.
- Light shaping and intelligent image processing create true-to-life colored images, with bright pixels next to dark ones resulting in exceptional contrasting.
- Color and image quality are not compromised when viewing in a super wide-angle display thanks to its polarizer technology.
- When viewed off-axis, contrast is up to 25 x better than a standard LCD.
- Offers one thousand nits at full-screen sustained brightness, 1600 nits at peak brightness, a contrast ratio of 1 000 000:1, 10-bit color depth, and P3 wide color gamut.
- An adjustable stand (bought separately) to adjust the height, tilt, and rotation between landscape and portrait.
- One Thunderbolt 3 port, 3 x USB Type-C ports.
- Great for graphic designers, photographers, developers, and video creators, and editors.
4. LG 32QN650-B 32″ QHD
This 32″ monitor displays realistic, vibrant colors and contrast in high definition that even allows you to see the details in the darkness.
Pros & Benefits:
- 32″ QHD (Quad High Definition), 2560 x 1440P IPS display.
- The QHD IPS display features realistic and accurate color, enhanced contrasts, clarity, and details even at wide angles.
- Virtually borderless 3-sided design.
- The calibrated color maintains accurate color on the screen, preserving the originally intended color.
- Tilt and Height-adjustable, curved, and modern Edge ArcLine stand.
- Improved visual comfort, reduced eye fatigue and strain thanks to its Reader mode and FlickerSafe features
- AMD FreeSync reduced image tears and smoother communication between the monitor and graphics card.
- Dynamic Action Sync improves response, and the Black Stabilizer enhances the visual experience.
5. Samsung 32″ UJ59 4k Monitor
This is Samsung’s sleek and modern 32″ widescreen monitor with stunning image quality and incredible color and clarity.
Pros & Benefits:
- 4K resolution, UHD (Ultra High Definition) 3840 x 2160, providing lifelike colors and details to make stunning images.
- At 32″, this widescreen monitor has split-screen functionality to enhance productivity through Picture-By-Picture (PBP), which enables you to use two different devices and still maintain the great original quality.
- The widescreen delivers more screen space meaning you can work with multiple windows and toolbars, view documents and webpages with less scrolling, and enjoy stunning quality of photos, videos, and games.
- With a billion color shades delivering vivid, vibrant, and realistic images with true-to-life color accuracy ideal for graphic applications, videos, and photos.
- Operating at 60 Hertz with AMD FreeSync, which synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and monitor reducing tears of imagery and for smooth transitioning.
- Brightness 270 cd/㎡.
- Flicker-free and Eye Saver mode protects your eyes from strain, fatigue, and headaches when working for long hours and reduces blue light emissions.
- Able to connect multiple devices like desktop computers, PCs, laptops, Mac, and MacBook Pro, and is also compatible with Xbox and PS4.
- This monitor is ideal for working from home, business, homeschool, and casual gaming.
6. Asus ProArt PA329C 32″ 4K
The Asus ProArt monitor provides professional quality images with extreme clarity and superior contrast with user-friendly features.
Pros & Benefits:
- 32″ 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) 3840 x 2160 resolution display.
- Available ports include DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, USB 3.0 port, USB Type-C port, and Earphone jack.
- Data color spider 5 Series and Display Pro with the ability to save color parameter profiles directly to the monitor via a hotkey
- ProArt preset provides nine modes, can set the color gamut and HDR curves, and features Smart HDR technology to provide multiple PQ curves to meet all your requirements in a user-friendly way.
- The High Dynamic Range (HDR) with DCI-P3 90% Display HDR 400 features a peak luminance of 450 cd/㎡ to receive the DisplayHDR 400 certification.
- The IC chip stores saved color profiles so that you can connect to different devices without having to continuously change the existing setting.
- Uniformity compensation capability and a 14-bit look-up table (LUT).
- A fast response time of 5 milliseconds makes this ideal for business, personal, and gaming.
- Picture-By-Picture mode enables you to place two input sources on the screen side by side and configure each side with individual color settings to compare the differences.
- Picture-In-Picture places a secondary input source in a window in one corner of your display.
- By integrating a USB Type-C port, you gain unparalleled compatibility with many multimedia devices.
- It supports fast data transfers, DisplayPort, and a 60W power delivery for charging devices.
- The Asus QuickFit Virtual Scale provides a grid overlay for aligning and previewing actual size before printing, with a 5-way navigation joystick.
- Flicker-Free technology reduces screen flickering to optimize comfort with reduced eye strain
- Ultra-low Blue Light monitor protects from harmful blue light emissions, reducing eye fatigue, strain, and headaches.
- With an ergonomic design, you can position and adjust the stand by tilting, pivoting, swiveling, and making height adjustments for maximum comfort.
7. ViewSonic VX3276-MHD 32 Inch
This stylish, modern, and minimalist design with an ultra-slim frameless style looks good.
Moreover, it is also ideal for graphic design, the office, and home entertainment.
A piece of art that helps you create works of art.
Pros & Benefits:
- Ultra-slim frameless design, 32″ Full High Definition (FHD), vivid 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution providing clarity of details
- Has a premium SuperClear IPS panel that offers amazing onscreen performance with ultra-wide viewing angles
- Provides an immersive viewing experience for multimedia application, office use, and home entertainment.
- Offers an edge-to-edge frameless design, vibrant resolution, and dual integrated speakers
- The SuperClear IPS Panel enables you to enjoy accurate and consistent levels of brightness regardless of the viewing angle
- ViewSonic has a unique ViewMode that features Web, Text, Game, Movie, and Mono presets to enhance the gamma curve, contrast, brightness, and color temperature to deliver the best viewing experience for various screen applications
- Versatile connectivity from the available ports, which include a Display Port, HDMI 1.4, and VGA
- Boost productivity with ViewSplit software (available for download on ViewSonic’s website)
- Experience viewing comfort with Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light filter, which reduces blue light emissions and eye strain when viewing for longer periods.
8. AOC C32G1 32″ Curved Monitor
AOC has designed this sleek, frameless, 32″ curved monitor with a fast response and a completely immersive quality with vibrant colors.
Pros & Benefits:
- 1800R curved 32″ monitor (31.5″ viewable screen size) with Full High Definition (FHD) 1920 x 1080 resolution offers a wrap-around, immersive viewing experience.
- 3-sided frameless, sleek design with narrow borders
- Smart contrast ratio of 50 000 000:1
- Smooth and tear-free images and video with 144Hz refresh rate
- Offers a rapid response time of 1 millisecond supported by AMD FreeSync Premium technology
- Great color accuracy and contrast, with the brightness of 250 cd/㎡.
- Available ports include DisplayPort 1.2, 2 x HDMI 1.4 ports, and VGA inputs with Audio Line-Out.
- DisplayPort and HDMI ports are included.
- The re-Spawned offering of 3 years zero-bright-dot, three years advanced replacement, and 1-time accidental damage coverage
- Offers AOC’s Flicker-Free and Low Blue Mode reduce backlight flickering and blue light emissions
- VESA compatible (wall mountable) and adjustable tilt to maximize comfort.
- AOC aims to provide amazing display experiences by specializing in display technology for over half a century.
9. MSI 32″ Full HD Curved Monitor Optix MAG322CQR
The Optix Series delivers high definition, great detail, and clarity, and a realistic experience to your designs, photos, videos, and games.
Pros & Benefits:
- A curved 32″ viewable screen size, QHD (Quad High Definition) 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution for clear, detailed images.
- Equipped with a 165Hz refresh rate, a speedy 1ms response time, and built-in AMD Free Sync technology, Adaptive-Sync
- A curved wide view angle of 178°
- RGB light that can be customized and synced to any other Mystic Light enabled product
- Non-glare screen with a super narrow bezel for an almost frameless look
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) ready
- Colors and details will stay sharp and defined at multiple angles
- The Optix Series brings images and videos to life with textures and realistic colors.
- Maximize your comfort with tilt and height adjustments.
- HDMI and display ports are available
10. HP FHD IPS Monitor with Tilt Adjustment and Anti-Glare Pane
Stylish and modern HP 32″ monitor with a smart and elegant look, delivering sharp and bright colors with an edge-to-edge display.
Pros & Benefits:
- 32″ (31.5″ viewing screen size) anti-glare LED monitor that provides precise backlighting to pixels.
- Full High Definition (FHD) 1920 x 1080P resolution that enables solid designing, gaming, and video experience
- Offers a wide range of angles, clearly and without losing image and color quality with a 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angle
- 60Hz refresh rate and 5ms response time provide a smooth and tear-free experience and enable responsive use while working.
- An IPS panel delivers crisp, clear, and vivid image quality.
- Low-voltage halogen design
- Adjust tilt to maximize your comfort.
- Available ports include the power port, HDMI port, and VGA port for multi-port connectivity.
The 32″ monitors listed above are all different brands that have received some of the highest ratings on Amazon.
It is recommended for you to read the reviews left by users of those monitors, as they may give some honest feedback that could help you make your decision.
Just keep in mind that image and color quality, plus a rapid response rate are important factors to consider if you are a graphic designer.
If you enjoyed reading this article on the best 32 inch monitor for graphic design, you might also want to read the articles below.
10 Best Advanced Graphic Design Online Courses For Self-Improvement
Leave a Reply