How to Customize Your iOS 14 Homescreen: Step-by-Step Guide
The buzz right now is how to customize iOS 14 home screen.
But, personally, are you looking to change the aesthetic of your iPhone to impress all of your friends?
Well, you are in the right place.
I’m going to show you how to do it.
How to Customize Your iOS 14 Homescreen
First of all, you download an icon set.
You’re welcome to use mine, which you’ll find in the description.
There’s a free option and a paid option if you want lots of different sexy styles.
2. Now you send these icons to your phone, and then you open the shortcut app.
3. Next, we go to the top right-hand corner and press the plus symbol (+).
4. After this, you have to tap on Add Action.
This big blue button in the middle.
5. And from here, we go to the X Scripting icon.
6. And the option we select next is the Open App, the first.
7. And then we press Choose to find the app we’d like to use.
8 .And I will show you, for example, the Clock.
So we tap Clock.
9. And after this, we go to the ellipses in the top right-hand corner.
10. From here, tap the add to home screen option and select the icon down here with the blue ring around it.
11. From there, press Choose Photo and choose the photo you would like to use the icon that is relevant to the action.
12. From here, you want to rename the icon, and then you tap Add, and then it’s been added to your home screen.
13. Now I recommend you press Done and next and name a shortcut.
And this adds this to your library of shortcuts and helps you keep organized.
14. As you can see here, here’s the library of all my shortcuts.
15. We can now go to the home screen and find that the clock is thankfully on the home screen.
Now, that’s it.
Now you can repeat for all of your different icons, and you’ll have a beautiful aesthetic looking three-dimension phone interface.
You’re welcome to have a look at my icons.
The link is in the description below.
There is a premium pack with two different styles and over a hundred other icons that you can use to find the best hero that meets your app needs.
Thank you.Download Now!
Finally, with Apple’s new update, you can customize your phone experience with new iOS 14 icons.
Enjoy the the DIY process of transforming your home screen into a showpiece that you can brag about.
We hope that you’ll have fun personalizing your iPhone.
If you found this article on how to customize iOS 14 home screen interesting, the article below will equally pique your interest.