10 Best Options for Notion Template for Architects
Are you looking for the best Notion template for architects?
Have you ever wondered where they get these templates and how much money they spend on them?
If so, wonder no more!
Some of these templates cost money, and the prices vary significantly depending on what website they are on.
In this article, you will find options for Notion template for architects, free and paid, that will be useful for them.
Table of Contents
The first Notion template for architects we have is the Small Business Template created by ArcticPineDesign.
This seller has over 1200 sales on the website of Etsy with an overall rating of 4.9.
This template is also available for purchase and download on Etsy.
Includes a “Brain Dump” page which can help get the ideas out of the architect’s head and onto a screen.
This is the more expensive template from Etsy that includes many different kinds of pages all for $20.
This template is more specifically geared toward an architect who has their own small business or company as it increases productivity.
Some of the pages include a “Business HQ”, which is exactly how it sounds: a calendar to keep everything straightened out.
It also includes a page called “The Studio” where each social media page is listed and the planners for the content of each social media channel.
Pros & Benefits
- This template can be used to keep the architect organized
- Has pages that include tracking daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- Ready-to-use templates, save the busy architect time.
The second Notion template for architects is geared toward students but can be used by anyone, even an architect.
Anyone who wants to be organized in even everyday tasks can use this template.
This template is created by NotionArchitect which is also another shop on Etsy.
The sellers themselves have a little over 500 sales but they have a solid 5-star rating.
Everyone needs to keep track of how much they’re bringing in and how much they’re spending, especially when it comes to their projects.
There is also a section of this template for job applications that has an area for your resume for safekeeping.
The template is affordable at a low cost of $6.99 and has automatic download in a PDF file.
Pros & Benefits
- You can archive previous planners, so you can always access them, which separates it from other templates of its kind.
- Keep track of projects and progress on each of those.
- In this template you can also keep track of your daily routines, so you can see what you spend most of your time doing.
Up next we have another template that is a bestseller created by NotionArchitect available on Etsy.
This template is similar to the other one created by NotionArchitect in the sense that you can create new templates and keep the old ones.
Architects can use this template by using it to keep track of their projects and be able to see where progress was back a year ago.
It has some other fun features that aren’t necessarily just for architects, such as an area where the user can place their favorite movies, music, and TV shows.
Also, it includes a place for recipes and meal planning.
This template is available for automatic download as a PDF file and costs $6.99.
Pros & Benefits
- Super affordable at only $6.99, and with an automatic download, you don’t have to wait long!
- This also keeps track of your habits so it can give recommendations on certain aspects of life, such as skin care.
- Keep track of goals and progress towards those goals using a template such as this one.
This last template in the list that is available on Etsy was created by ChancesTemplates.
ChancesTemplates has a total of 101 sales in their shop and has a rating of 4.9.
The main purpose of this template is that it keeps track of projects and their progress which makes it easier to get more stuff done in a shorter amount of time.
It’s a super easy-to-use template that you just start using by inserting your project information instead of making a new template every time.
It is more motivating to keep going when you can see how far you have come already.
Architects are constantly juggling projects of different intensities and with different deadlines.
This is where this template comes in as the whole purpose is to keep track of all projects that someone might have going on.
This template is also available for instant download as a PDF file for a low price of $5.69.
Pros & Benefits
- This particular seller can customize pages by request for free.
- This template holds you accountable by also keeping track of milestones.
- No need to create a new template when you use it!
This bundle is a combination of the Designer’s Business Hub and the Client Portal created by Hasu Design.
It is a bit more on the expensive side but it includes over 40 customizable pages.
It includes a portfolio page that makes it easier than ever to keep track of everything.
There is also a financial spreadsheet that architects can use to keep track of the funds.
Comes with a ton of different resources for the client to utilize; some resources help provide feedback to the clients.
Each of the bonus guides offers examples, such as the email templates and the Instagram planner.
This template is a bundle that costs $90, however, if you are a member of the website Creative Market, you can save 20% on every template they sell.
Different memberships on the website cost different amounts of money per month.
The cheapest starts at $50.00 a month and that give you $62.50 in credits that you can use for other templates.
This would cover the full cost of some other templates off this website, but not the full cost of this particular bundle.
Pros & Benefits
- It’s more so of a two-for-one template than rather just one template which means it has plenty of resources and pages for use.
- This template bundle works even on the free version of Notion at no additional cost.
- It comes with different resources.
Hasu Design created this template and is available in Creative Market.
It has a sleek interface and a minimalist design.
This Notion template has a price of $50, but if you have a membership to Creative Market, you can save 20% on the price of the download.
Again, there are different tiers of memberships available to anyone who wants to sign up; each tier offers its own amount of credits.
For people who like to reflect on their lives, there are pages specifically for this.
There are pages with a gratitude journal and a page for jotting down goals.
There is also a “Brain Dump” page for creative people to jot down ideas for new projects ideas so they don’t forget them.
After all, the first step to creating anything is to come up with ideas and write them down!
There are over 20 pages of templates and one of them is a travel planning page.
If an architect has to travel around, it is perfect for them to help keep track of everything they’re doing and everywhere they’re going.
Pros & Benefits
- Includes a daily planner, with organizing pages.
- Includes a habit tracker and a page for you to list your priorities for every week.
- This template has a “Brain Dump” page where you can jot down new ideas.
This template was listed before as part of the bundle a couple of templates back.
It was also by Hasu Design, and the template as stand-alone costs $50, just like the others from Creative Market, there is a 20% discount for members.
This is a useful template for keeping in touch with clients and keeping up to date with tasks.
It also is useful to keep track of contracts and payments.
This template includes bonus guides for those who are in need of them.
Some of these bonus guides were listed in the above bundle as well.
Another one that may not have been listed, however, is the design terminology page and the guide to the different types of files.
This is perfect for architects who need to be able to stay in contact with others easily and want to be able to track what they and their colleagues are doing.
This template will also work on the free version of Notion, which means there is no additional cost to use it for the user.
However, it is recommended to have the paid version of Notion itself so there are no limitations to what you can do with the templates.
Pros & Benefits
- One of the pages included a payment tracker and a feedback questionnaire for clients which makes it easy to be up to date on all of those essentials.
- You can avail of it for free but there is also a paid version where you can use the template limitless!
- The creators themselves are always available if someone needs help using the templates themselves or needs some advice on what to do with them.
The eighth template on this list is on the cheaper end, as it costs $17 and you can still save 20% just like any other template listed on the website.
Once you purchase the template, you will get a PDF with the directions on how to actually access the template and load it up into Notion.
Marie Smith designed this template and is available on the Creative Market.
It includes bonus pages such as a budget planner and content planner.
Architects need to know how much money they’re working with each project and they can also use this to plan upcoming projects.
This template itself has the basic pages needed for architects but it also has some fun features such as a “quote of the month” area on the planner.
Each month also has a spot where you can write your life goals, so you always have them within sight which can be very helpful for motivation when sometimes it lacks.
An amazing thing about this template is that everything about the template is customizable, which means there are endless possibilities!
If something doesn’t work for you, you can always change it.
Pros & Benefits
- Also includes personal pages, such as dream journals and a habit tracker if you are someone who is into something like that.
- Has a clean, simple look to it which makes it easier to focus on what’s important: the content written down!
- This template is customizable.
This Notion template for architects is an interesting one in the sense that it is strictly used for keeping track of who has done what.
There are no other additional pages, but there are different views of the same data.
There is no set creator for this one, but it’s available on Notion’s official website to import right into your personal Notion account.
This template is completely free to use.
There are different ways to view this template.
It has different categories:
- board by stage
- table (show all)
- table (engineering)
The board by stage is also separated into its own categories: “no stage”, “in progress” and “completed.”
This stage makes it so much easier to keep track of who is supposed to be doing what and if the tasks have been accomplished.
It is in the form of a checklist and once you accomplish a task, you can check it off just like in a normal to-do list.
And each of those has its own subcategories of sample names, and once selected, pops up a list of tasks that a person is supposed to accomplish.
Also under each person’s name, their department is listed, so you can see what they are in charge of
Pros & Benefits
- You can use this template for free.
- The table for engineering shows who is specifically a part of engineering and engineering alone.
- Each to-do list is also separated into different categories with its own headings to make it easier to view.
This is a cheaper Notion template for architects courtesy of Ayk Martirosyan as it only costs $22.50, but has a lot of content that is usable by architects.
Martirosyan is an architect that has been in the industry for over ten years.
Throughout the years, he had taken mental note of what worked and what needed to be changed to be effective.
Martirosyan took his own personal experience in the world of architectural design and figured out the best system that he felt would help benefit most architects.
He had originally created a separate operating system and then discovered Notion, so he brought his ideas to Notion.
It has different templates for the three different phases of architectural projects:
- the concept phase
- design phase
- production phase
Martirosyan has his own Discord server where you can join a community of other architects and designers.
This could help increase social networking and expand team-building.
This Discord community can open a whole new world for architects as they can connect with others.
Martirosyan has a link to the Discord server right here.
The Notion template for architects has a “Knowledge Database”.
It is an area where the user can input any knowledge they have.
It is beneficial to have all of that in one spot so you can refer to it, add to it, and even share it with others whenever convenient!
The picture included in this template is the main page of the system.
This dashboard is where you can access project management and your portfolio as well as the knowledge database itself.
Pros & Benefits
- This template has a “Knowledge Database” where you can input any knowledge that you have.
- It has a Discord community where you can join and socialize with other architects and designers.
- You can avail of it at a very affordable price of 22.50$.
Get organized and take your architecture or creative practice to the next level with 30X40’s Notion Template.
This customizable template pack includes everything you need to manage your projects and tasks effectively.
Created by Eric Reinholdt of 30X40 Design Workshop, these templates are designed specifically for architects and creatives.
You’ll have all the tools you need to stay on top of your work which includes:
- Weekly Agenda
- Master Task Table
- Project Track
- Home Dashboard
- Office Dashboard
- SOP Template (kanban board)
The Meeting Notes Template will help you keep track of important discussions and decisions.
In addition to these essential templates, the January 2022 update includes even more useful features.
The Weekly Schedule now has a ‘Study Hall’ section and a weather widget.
The Office Dashboard has been updated with a Year End Recap, Review, and financial table, as well as a 2022 Objectives page and various tables.
The Taxes dashboard with tables is a valuable new addition.
The Home Dashboard has also been updated with various page additions and updates.
These templates are available under an attribution, Creative Commons License.
So you can use them and share anything you create with them under the same license.
Personalize your Notion and streamline your workflow with 30X40’s Notion Template.
Pros & Benefits
- Customizable template pack designed specifically for architects and creatives
- Includes essential templates such as Weekly Agenda, Master Task Table, & many more
- Meeting Notes Template for keeping track of important discussions and decisions
- Available under an attribution, Creative Commons License for use and sharing.
Are you an architect or interior designer looking for a comprehensive workspace to manage your projects?
Look no further than our Project Management Notion template!
With this template, you can easily compile all your project ideas, plans, and resources in one convenient location.
Keep track of your budget and stick to it with ease.
This Notion template will keep all client information and documents organized in one place.
Plus, you can share your board with your client for seamless collaboration.
Customize your dashboard to your liking with image uploads, document uploads, and web pages.
You have full control over the information you want to include.
Stay on top of your tasks and timeline with this carefully developed Notion dashboard template.
View all your projects at once for easy tracking.
Take the hassle out of project management with this project management Notion template for architects & interior designers.
Pros & Benefits
- Comprehensive workspace to manage interior design and architecture projects
- Easy compilation of ideas, plans, and resources in one location
- Budget planning and tracking features
- Keeps all client information and documents in one place
- Allows sharing of the board with clients for seamless collaboration
- Customizable dashboard with image uploads, document uploads, and web pages
- Ability to view all projects at once for easy tracking of tasks and timelines.
Task Architect Notion Templates is the ultimate solution for managing all your tasks and projects.
With this template, you can organize everything in one place without the need to switch between different apps.
The dashboard provides a quick overview of your areas, projects, and tasks, enabling you to keep track of everything at a glance.
This template will make it easy for you to prioritize your tasks based on their importance and urgency.
With the integrated Eisenhower Matrix, you can easily categorize your tasks using a color-coded system that tells you exactly what to do with each task.
Task Architect Notion Templates include a range of features to help you manage your tasks, including a table, list, board, calendar, and gallery.
You can choose the view that works best for you and your team.
Whether you’re managing personal or team tasks, Task Architect Notion Templates are the perfect solution.
With its intuitive interface and powerful features, you’ll be able to stay on top of your tasks and projects like never before.
So why wait?
Try Task Architect Notion Templates today and experience the ultimate task management solution!
Pros & Benefits
- Allows you to bring together all your areas, projects, and tasks in one place
- No need to switch between different apps to manage your personal or team task list
- Provides a dashboard that offers a quick overview of everything at a glance
- Helps you prioritize tasks based on their importance and urgency
- Integrates the Eisenhower Matrix with an easy-to-use color-coded system
- Offers a range of views, including a table, list, board, calendar, and gallery
- Allows you to choose the view that works best for you and your team
- Suitable for managing personal or team tasks
- Comes with an intuitive interface and powerful features
- Improves your task and project management efficiency.
As you can see, different people with different career paths and goals can use this Notion template for architects.
Many of these templates make organizing easy, which is important no matter what your life goals are.
Organization and order result in higher productivity, which results in happier people; both client-wise and customer-wise.
The more productive an architect is, the more projects he can accomplish.
The happier he will be, hopefully!
If this article on options for Notion template for architects piqued your interest, you might want to check our other reads below: